Are you still looking for more information? Visit these helpful links below and contact us for any further help you may need.
Insurance Information Institute
- Highway Loss Data Institute
- FEMA – Federal Emergency Management Agency
- FEMA – National Flood Insurance Program
- Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education – LIFE
- A.M. Best Company
- Kelley Blue Book
- Know Your Stuff – Free Home Inventory
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Institute for Business and Home Safety
- National Safety Council
Galveston Historical Foundation once struggled to find insurance representatives who not only appreciated historic buildings and vessels, but also understood the complexities of owning and managing these valuable treasures. Following Hurricane Ike in 2008, MDP and the National Trust Insurance Services proved their value and commitment. We now enjoy almost ten years of service and have the confidence of a comprehensive insurance package that we review annually. This confidence allows us to do what we do — interpreting and stewarding these nationally recognized historic properties—and MDP and NTIS to do what they do—service a customer with loyalty and an eye for cost efficient insurance coverage.